Look Before You Choose Engineering College Its Your Life Don’t Choose Hell
To all those who are completing HSC (+2) In Tamil Nadu Please don’t Choose Engineering College without asking the current batches of students in that college.If You Make Wrong Decision in Selecting College which will completely spoil your future.
Some Key Points to consider Before Selecting Engineering :
- If you study in a good college, all branches have “scope”.
- kindly look before you fell into worst engineering Colleges.
- College does matter Engineering is a great course only if you do in good colleges.
- if you are getting a not-so-good branch in a very good college, vs. a good branch in a not-so-good college, you should definitely choose the not-so-good branch in the very good college.
Anna University New Revaluation Procedure Guide
How To Apply
REVISED REVALUATION PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED FROM NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2013 UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS ONWARDS
Anna University New Revaluation Procedure Guide – How To Apply – Anna University UG PG Results
Anna University New Revaluation Procedure-2018 Updated
1.Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or before the last date for applying photocopy.
2.After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.
3.If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action.
4.The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by the subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
5.The student can apply for revaluation by paying Rs. 400 towards revaluation fee on or before the last date for applying revaluation.
6.Even after the revaluation, if the student is still not satisfied with the result, he/she can opt for review of his/her answer script by paying the prescribed fee. The review procedure will be intimated along with the revaluation result.
7.There is no change in the existing review procedure.
All the best
Stay live at MaplaBench.com
For updated last Date For revaluation Type Maplabench Revaluation Dates in Google.
Check Anna University Results Click Here
Anna University Procedures and Application for
Getting Duplicate Certificate-Updated
1. Duplicate certificate will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably.
2. Application should be made only by the candidate in the prescribed format and should be sent to the Controller of Examinations directly. Application received on behalf of the candidate will not be accepted.
3. The following documents should be enclosed along with the application. (a) an affidavit explaining the circumstances under which the original certificate was lost. The affidavit should be duly executed in the prescribed format before the Notary Public/ Principal of the College where he / she had studied. (b) self ‐ addressed stamped envelope (for Registered Post). © photocopy of the Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet / Degree Certificate for which duplicate is required (if available). (d) the Demand Draft. In addition to the above, candidates applying for the Duplicate Degree Certificate should enclose: (e) Non traceable certificate obtained from the Police Authority. (f) The original Daily Newspaper (Registered) in which ‘Notification’ was issued for loss of certificate.
4. While publishing such notification in the Daily Newspaper (Registered), the name of the applicant with initial,Registration No., Name of the University in which certificate was obtained etc. to beprovided without fail.
5. Application should be completed in every respect. Failure to furnish correct details may cause delay in the issue of the certificate.
6. The fee for the issue of various certificate is as follows: (a) Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet ‐‐ Rs. 200/‐ each (b) Provisional Certificate ‐‐ Rs. 500/‐ up to Convocation. No Provisional Certificate will be issued after the Convocation. © Consolidated Statement of Marks /Grades ‐‐ Rs. 500/‐ (d) Degree Certificate ‐‐ Rs. 3000/‐
7. The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI” payable branch at Chennai.
8. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any other certificate under any circumstances.
9. Duplicate Certificate is to be surrendered to the University immediately if the Original Certificate is recovered later.