Anna University Notification to Arrear Students Final Chance And No Further Extension Of Time Will Be Given
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI 600 025
A number of representations have been received from the parents and students, who have not yet completed their degree programme within the maximum duration as per their Regulations of Anna University, in spite of additional grace period extended, requesting the University for the further extension of time to complete their course.
The Government has taken a humanitarian ground in order to help the students to write their arrear examination as a special case.
Accordingly the students admitted from the year 2000 and exhausted the maximum duration will be permitted to write their arrear examination, only for two semesters as a special case (Tentatively during February 2018 / August 2018).
The following instructions will be followed to conduct the above Examination:-
1. A special fee of Rs.5000 /- will be collected from the students along with normal
examination fee as prescribed by the University for each paper.
2. Examination will be conducted only in CEG Campus.
3. Examinations will be conducted only for registered subjects- that are received by the
office of the Additional Controller of Examinations, University Departments – on or
before the due date.
4. Based on the registration of subjects the schedule of examination will be
5. This is a Final Chance And No Further Extension Of Time Will Be Given to the
students from this category on any account. Students are therefore requested
to utilize this chance properly.
6. The students can pay their fee through online in the ACOE (UDs) website – (https://acoe.annauniv.edu) from 20th November 2017 to 20th December 2017.
7. The last date for the payment of fee will not be extended under any circumstances.
Addl. Controller of Examinations
THE STUDENTS OF THE UG/PG (FULL TIME / PART TIME) UNDER VARIOUS REGULATIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS OF ANNA UNIVERSITY, ADMITTED IN THE YEAR 2000 ONWARDS WHO HAVE EXHAUSTED THEIR MAXIMUM DURATION OF TIME PRESCRIBED IN THE REGULATIONS PERMITTING THEM TO APPEAR FOR ARREAR EXAMINATIONS ONLY FOR TWO SEMESTERS AS A SPECIAL CASE – NOTIFICATION ISSUED.
April May 2018
Results Check Your Results in Fastest Server
Anna University Results 2018
If you get error then refresh or
Type ‘MaplaBench Results’ in Google.
As this time also, Due to the Poor Server of Anna university, You are not able to access the results, Eventhough it was Published. On trying the above one, You’ll get ‘404 Error’. Thats because Lakhs of students accessing the results. So Keep on trying using the above. You’ll Surely get your Result.
Anna University New Rules Rumors With Official Explanation
Hi friends and budding Engineers there are several rumors spread faster than good news about anna university this year of these rumors we would like to highlight two popular rumors here
1.No more arrears at Anna University
Clear Explanation : Students must re-register, reappear
Anna University has done away with the system of arrears from the current academic year. Instead, students would have to re-register and reappear for exams they had not passed in a semester, when the subject is offered next.
The students must, however, appear for all the internal tests held for the subject through the semester and may sit in a class when the subject is being taught if they wish, but it is not compulsory.
Alert for R2017 Candidates
Now First Semester Students Can Only Write Arrears in Third Semester along with your juniors and you should to write Three Internals also for getting qualified to write the arrear exams .Please Don’t Follow your seniors words from other regulation they can say arrears can be easily cleared you may not know how anna university valuation changed to strict process in recent days. Be conscious and Do well in your upcoming Exams.
2.Only 3 years for BE students to clear arrears
Clear Explanation : “Anna University students have to complete their education within 7 years. Last year there were 6,000 arrear papers for evaluation. Normally, this should be only around 1,800,”
For Latest Updates Type “MaplaBench AU News” in Google .
Anna University Academic and Assessment Schedule for
November December 2018
Kind Attention to the Institutions: – Academic and Assessment Schedule – December 2017 – June 2018 – Even Semester (ALL UG/PG-Full Time/Part Time)
Type ‘MaplaBench AU Updates’ in Google for Latest Info……
Extra 30 % Offer On All Drimmers Buy Now
Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless and Corded for Men QT4011/15
- Long lasting performance due to DuraPower technology
- Up to 90 minutes of cordless power after 1 hour of charging
- Skin-friendly rounded tips for smooth trimming
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0.5 – 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- Self-sharpening titanium blades
- 12-Months Warranty and 2-Year Guarantee
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam Books with 50 % Cash Back Offer
TNPSC Group IV , VAO Combined Civil Services Exam Books 2018 in English with Original Solved Papers
Publisher: Sura College of Competition; Latest edition edition (2017)
TNPSC Group IV(4) & VAO Exam Book 2018
Model Paper (General Studies + General English) Previous Year Exam Solved Paper (2016 & 2014 VAO, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011 GROUP IV) General English : PART A: Grammar – PART B: Literature PART C: Authors and their Literary Works General Studies – General Science,Geography,History and culture of India and Tamilnadu,Indian Polity,Indian Economy, Indian National Movement,Aptitude & Mental Ability test, Current events,Who’s Who (Central & State),Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
Tnpsc Group IV(4) & VAO Exam Book for Tamil Medium
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 (IV) & VAO (Combined) Exam Book 2018 English Medium
TNPSC Group IV , VAO Combined Civil Services Exam Books 2018 in Tamil with Original Solved Papers
Tamil Nadu 10th Result
The Tamil Nadu’s Directorate of Government Examinations DGE will be releasing the TN SSLC 10th Result 2018, Tamil Nadu Result 2018 on May 25 at 9:30 am.
Tamil Nadu, Higher Secondary Examination, Directorate of Government Examinations, Board examination
TN SSLC Result 2018 Released at tnresults.nic.in
Check TN SSLC 10th Result 2018 Now
Tamil Nadu 11th Result Will Be Declared On May 30 2018
TN SSLC Result 2018: Steps to check your result at tnresults.nic.in:
- Visit the official webiste- tnresults.nic.in.
- Click op the link whch reads- TN SSLC Result 2018 Result.
- Enter your relevant details as asked and submit.
- View and download your result.
- Take a print out and keep it for future reference.
The state education department will however not release the names of toppers and the ranks so that students aren’t depressed and mentally harassed. The TN Class 10th examination started on April 16 and ended on April 20.
In 2017, a total of 9,82,097 students had appeared for the Tamil Nadu Class 10 exams. The results of the class 10th exam was released on May 19 last year. The overall pass percentage was recorded at 94.4 per cent for 2017.
The TN SSLC Result 2018 will be declared tomorrow, May 23 at 9:30 am by the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu class 10th or Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination results will be released on the Board’s website- tnresults.nic.in. Students who have appeared for the examination may check their results on the official website- tnresults.nic.in. Apart from the official website, students may also check examresults.net and dge1.tn.nic.in to check their results.
Anna University Internal Marks for April 2018 Exams
Anna University Second Assessment marks has been Updated for R2017 Students.
Check Your Internals Now
– The Internal Marks Indicated is based on the Assessment / Internal Marks entered in the Assessment Details.
* – If there is any discrepancy in Internal mark, the student is advised to contact the concerned course instructor
Disclaimer: The internal marks published in this website are the marks entered by the concerned colleges in this webportal. NIC or O/o CoE, AU are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data being published on the Net. This is being published on the Net just for immediate information to the examinees.
AUKDC Anna University Online Fees Payment
Anna University Knowledge Data Centre (AUKDC) is a joint initiative of Ministry of IT – Govt. of India, Ministry of IT – Govt. of TN and Anna University. AUKDC aims to facilitate the promotion and excellence in teaching,research and governance by providing software and technology resources to Anna University.
“AUKDC aims to facilitate the promotion and excellence in teaching,research and governance by providing software and technology resources to Students,Staff,Faculty and Administrators of Anna University”
What is the Anna University URL for online payment of fees?
Anna University (University Departments and Constituent Colleges) shall pay the tuition fees through the AUKDC website URL https://www.aukdc.edu.in . Ensure the presence of ‘https’ in the URL. Verify the SSL certificate in the URL. Anna University is not responsible for payments made in websites other than https://www.aukdc.edu.in
How do I pay the fees through online if I avail bank loan?
Provide your login credentials to the bank which provides loan and request them to pay the fees through https://www.aukdc.edu.in
How do I pay the fees through online if my banker from whom I avail loan does not agree to pay through https://www.aukdc.edu.in ?
* Send a request mail to email@example.com to activate your record. AUKDC will process the request and activate your account
* Login to https://www.aukdc.edu.in using proper login credentials after activation of account
* Click on ‘Bank Loan’ and fill in the details correctly
* Within 24-48 working hours, the ‘Fee Structure for Loan’ will be made available in the same login account
* Take a print out of the ‘Fee Structure for Loan’ and submit the same to your Banker
* Banker then shall make NEFT payment to the Anna University Bank Account as specified in the ‘Fee Structure for Loan’. After making the payment, the banker shall sign in the counterfoil in the ‘Fee Structure for Loan’, which should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* On processing the transaction, a digitally signed fee receipt will be made available on the same login account after realization of the amount in Anna University’s bank account
What are the accepted mode of payments?
Major Internet Banking and Debit/Credit Cards are accepted. For a list of available internet banking /debit cards/credit cards available for payment please login to the AUKDC website with your credentials. Transaction charges for different modes of payment vary and should be noted before making any payment.
How do I get the fee receipt?
On successful payment of fees through https://www.aukdc.edu.in , a temporary fee receipt will be available immediately. A digitally signed fee receipt will be made available in the same login within 24-48 working hours. For pending transactions or transactions under processing, the status will be updated within 24-48 hours if they are verified to be successful. For such successful transactions, a digitally signed fee receipt will be available within 24-48 working hours in the same account. ‘DON’T MAKE ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS’ if the status of the transaction is still pending or under processing.